Oxagile is seeking a high-powered IT sales expert capable of growing our distributed team while taking sales efficiency to a new level. A good candidate will possess proven managerial experience, a strong commitment to career growth, and a readiness to tackle large-scale tasks.
Oxagile is a fast-growing IT solutions provider serving SMEs and large-scale enterprises, including high-profile brands like Google, Discovery Communications, Disney, Vodafone, Navionics, Cox Enterprises, and more.
Our growth dynamic and quality of service have been recognized by international awards, including Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Global Outsourcing 100, and Inc. 5000 — while Software Magazine named us to Software 500, a list of the world’s best software companies.
Our chief focus lies in developing advanced solutions for processing, analyzing, delivering, and monetizing video content.
We use the cutting edge of technology to add value in mission-critical areas such as big data-based predictive analytics, machine learning, and highly personalized UX. Our clients come from a variety of verticals, including Healthcare, Digital Advertising, Media and Entertainment, and EdTech.
What we offer:
- A challenging job managing and coordinating a growing sales department (sales staff in Minsk, UK, and US);
- A powerful, well-oiled marketing machine that generates qualified leads via in-house telemarketing, online advertising, content marketing, and other means;
- Top quality presentation materials, case studies, and other artifacts critical to a sales manager;
- Exclusive focus on new business. As soon as a project is launched, it is handled by a dedicated account management team;
- Participation in various industry events and roadshows across Western Europe and the US;
- Unique experience organizing and driving international teams, including senior sales reps in the UK and US;
- Great opportunity for honing your skills working alongside dedicated sales pros.
- Transform and constantly streamline the sales process to accommodate the growing flow of opportunities;
- Recruit and mentor new sales managers, as well as lead and motivate the team;
- Coordinate the sales process flow between marketing, sales and pre-sales;
- Handle sales plans and event schedules in collaboration with the marketing department;
- Manage the sales events budget while maximizing its ROI;
- Meet and exceed yearly KPIs and sales quotas.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, including 2+ years of experience selling IT services;
- Experience in closing $500K+ contracts;
- 2+ years of managerial experience;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Competent public speaker;
- A general understanding of the software development process and project management methodologies;
- Interest in IT trends and the ability to learn quickly;
- A willingness to work hard to earn generous commissions.
If you love a challenge and want your skills to make a difference, we’d love to chat. Contact us today, and let’s see if we are a good match.