- Solid knowledge in SOLID, Java Core, Android Core.
- Unit Testing and TDD/BDD.
- Object oriented software development experience with a good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and experience in architecture design.
- 3+ years experience in building mobile apps for Android.
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio.
- Written and spoken English: intermediate or higher.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong relationships with clients.
- Interesting projects.
- Professional high-skilled team.
- On-going professional development and investment.
- Democracy — take part in shaping the future of the company.
We are looking for a talented Middle Android Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis. You will participate in the development of a new application in the field of insurance which has over 4 million registered customers.
Our customer — one of the UK’s largest company in insurance sector. The customer has a number of most loved web products (as they say about themselves) that handle particular business process in insurance. The customer has strong focus to agile delivery including all agile attributes and engineering practices including pair programming, test-first programming, continuous integration etc. Good communication is a key there so our guys start onboarding to the projects onsite visit for a week. The company itself stands in line with such companies as Amazon and Netflix in their approach to the software development (microservices and CI-CD practises are actively used).
Technology stack we use:
Java+Kotlin, Android SDK, RxJava 2, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, Clean Arch (MVP), Junit, Espresso.
What we offer:
We are always looking for great people to join our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: android, java, Kotlin, RxJava, dagger, retrofit
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate