Hybris Developer - Godel are looking for you to join our Minsk and Grodno team! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies.
- At least 3 year’s commercial experience of the following: J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Security, JSON, SOAP/REST, MySQL.
- At least 1 year’s commercial experience of working on development projects on the Hybris eCommerce platform (version 5 and above).
Capabilities and Experience:
- BSc or equivalent qualification in Computing/M.I.S/Software Engineering
- Self-starter, who is able to own assigned development tickets, working closely with the lead developer to make sure customisations are developed in the correct manner and to the required code quality standards
- Experience of full-stack development, using HTML/CSS as an input to developing front-end functionality using JSP, JSTL and tag files
- Agile mind-set, with some experience leading working in Scrum or Kanban using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies
- Web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON.
- MySQL databases and data processing (XML, Spring Batch etc.)
- Working knowledge of automated testing technologies such as Junit, Selenium as well as mocking tools like Spock/Mockito/Wiremock
- Experience with development tools like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with knowledge sharing
- Good written and oral communication skills
- One or more scripting languages, such as Groovy, Python.
- Message queuing systems such as Active MQ
- Experience of working using Test Drive Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience with high volume traffic and performance optimisation on Hybris
- Experience with integrating Middleware systems, ESB's and ERP Systems
- Experience on optimising performance for ECommerce systems
- Good knowledge of hybris infrastructure
- Knowledge of Linux
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- business trips to uk and europe
- strong relationships with clients
- interesting projects
- professional high-skilled team
- on-going professional development and investment
- democracy - take part in shaping the future of the company
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: hybris, J2EE, Spring MVC, hibernate, JSON, SOAP/ REST, MySQL
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate