Godel can gladly welcome Senior .Net Full Stack Software Engineer to join our amazing team.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with our Formula One customer team on bringing improvements and innovation to formula one racing cars. Our customer has engineering laboratory where aerodynamics of racing car prototypes is tested in the wind tunnel. Our mission is developing of set of applications that take different type of live timing data from a number sensors located on the car prototype, analyse and pass the information over to engineering team to help them quickly analyse the data and make changes before the next trial run. Visualisation of the information is a key that is why experience in web client frameworks is required.
- 4+ years’ experience in commercial development;
- Strong understanding of full lifecycle development process;
- Experience of distribution high-loaded systems, experience in solving performance, stability and reliability issues;
- Proficiency in ReactJS, ASP.NET MVC 4+, ASP.NET Web API;
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Microservice based architectures
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with MS Azure Service Fabric or other service orchestration platforms.
- Knowledge of event streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka)
What we offer:
- Сompetitive salary
- Business trips to UK and Europe
- Strong relationships with clients
- Interesting projects
- Professional high-skilled team
- Оn-going professional development and investment
- Democracy - take part in shaping the future of the company
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate, Английский — Pre-Intermediate