Founded in 1986, registered in Paris stock market in 1997, the BD MultimediaGroup is a Paris and Hong Kong-based FinTech company and a regulated Payment Service Provider.
You will be working on our product Payment.net, as part of with our Minsk team, and regularly exchange with the Product Owner. You will be directly reporting to the company’s CTO.
The Minsk team follows the best practices of Agile Methodology under the supervision of a trained Agile project manager. You will be working within a Kanban team (3 developers + 1 agile PM) and participate to all Agile Ceremonies.
We are currently working with these technologies:
On behalf of the BD Multimedia Group, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Validation and clarification of requirements;
- Setup and continuous improvement of the automation QA automation framework;
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation (bug report, checklists, test cases etc.);
- Validation of deliverables (manual / automated) and implementation of the related automated tests;
- Preparation and maintenance of the QA automation framework tools for API testing and UI testing;
- Regression, Smoke tests.
- You have a proven track record using API and web interface automation testing frameworks;
- You have a strong focus on delivery and quality;
- You have good oral and written English skills;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are comfortable working alongside with developers and regularly communicating with them;
- You are able to review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- You are familiar with developing document and maintaining functional test cases, and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts;
- You are in a position to identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan;
- You are able to execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.