Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a strong Senior/Lead Engineer for our Minsk office to join and reinforce our Big Data & Search Competency Center, and as the result, to take the role of the key developer in our team.
What is this all about? – We can undoubtedly say that we are on the edge of Search technologies. As a Senior/Lead Engineer, you will get a great opportunity to dip into a context-based, language-specific searching, messaging, distributed databases and computing areas. And, as the result, to help make the life and search experience of ordinary end-users easier and faster.
From our side we promise a lot of interesting tasks, a wide range of projects to lead and bring the real value, and ability to learn (yes, we do mean that we are ready to teach, assist and support you in order to make your professional development successful!). Got interested in the above? – Halfway passed. Now, just notify us about your interest and we will contact you on more details.
- Take active participation within Big Data & Search Competency Center initiatives;
- Lead and coordinate delivery of small team (3-6 developers).
- Strong Java and Database skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Active and responsible, ready to lead a small team and coordinate the team’s
- Intermediate+ English level (B1+).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Kafka, NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, (MR computing is desirable) is a good advantage, but not necessary - we are ready to teach;
- Cloud experience (Amazon or Azure) is welcome.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
Contact: Задора Надежда
Read more here http://vk.com/epamsystems
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: java, database, excellent communication skills