Client's website: eyefitu.com/
EyeFitU is developing an App and Platform enables consumers to find clothes, shoes and accessories that fit them no matter where they are and what brand or style they are shopping for. For apparel brands and retailers, the EyeFitU will become a marketing affiliate, and the App becomes a focused real-time mobile advertising platform, and a source for business intelligence (big data) regarding shopper preferences and purchasing behavior.
A central aspect of people’s shopping experience is the ability to find clothes that fit them perfectly. With a few end-user measurements and/or garments that already fit them, EyeFitU gives consumers fitting recommendations and enable them to discover and buy fashion without the need to know their size in various brands and different countries.
On behalf of EyeFitU, Ciklum is looking for Senior Backend Developer/Tech Lead to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
As Backend Developer you are experienced and ambitious, with a background in web applications, robust datastores and distributed systems. You will join a switched on, fun and hyper-intelligent team, developing a unique project in fashion industry.
As our Backend Developer you will have proven ability of elegant and serious application delivery. You are someone who prides yourself on delivering software that oozes elegance and efficiency, is highly scalable, high performance, and delivers a world class solution to the requirements of our clients.
As a Tech Lead has demonstrated expertise in a variety of product development concepts, practices, and procedures and can design, modify, develop, test and debug software applications. A lead developer should be able to work independently, exercise good judgement, use critical thinking and be able to mentor, lead other team members in the most efficient manner to deliver high quality project outcomes.
- Full stack development – database, server and web;
- Researches, designs, and develops high quality computer software systems;
- Developing maintainable solutions and writing unit tests;
- Supporting cloud infrastructure;
- Data mining, data analysis and implementing recommendation systems;
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Troubleshoots and resolves software issues;
- Proven experience of completed web projects;
- Full stack web skills in Node.js or ability and desire to learn it;
- At least 3 years of experience in developing backend;
- Strong database knowledge, in both MS-SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience building robust REST/JSON services;
- Experience in using cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon EC2);
- Good knowledge of computer science and mathematical background;
- Team player;
- Good English speaking skills;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
- Experience with machine learning is plus;
- Prior knowledge in e-commerce site backend development is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: backend, node.js
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)