On behalf of BetClic (betcliceverestgroup.com), Ciklum is looking for .Net Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
BetClic is going through a growth phase so they are looking for resourceful developers to contribute to the design, development, testing, and implementation of sport betting, poker, casino and horse racing websites.
We’re firm believers that our people are the key to our success, and take pride in recruiting the best for every facet of our business. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of the most talented work force in the industry, making us grow from a startup to one of the largest and most successful iGaming companies in the world.
People who are most successful in this international, multicultural and multilingual environment possess technical excellence in their chosen profession, an enthusiasm for constantly pushing the limits of what can be done, and embrace teamwork to accomplish more than thought possible.
Reporting to Project Manager, the Developer will work together with the existing Development Team to develop and maintain the sport platform especially the back-end part used by Betclic traders to provide the best offer and best products quality to the customers. The Developer will also take part in the entire development cycle as defined in Scrum methodology.
The technological environment:
- Frontend: Angular.js, ASP.Net MVC 5/Web Forms, SOA/WCF/Web API;
- Backend: .Net, C#/VB.NET, ADO.Net/EntityFramework 6, RabbitMQ;
- Storage: MSSQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Different kinds of testing: unit, integration, automated (SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver, Appium);
- Mobile: Native iOS and Android apps.
- Ensure the right development of a work package;
- Define the architecture and ensure technical design according to BetClic Information System;
- Develop and integrate components into a larger product;
- Respect coding best practices, including unit test;
- Respect delivery due dates;
- Document and comment the code;
- Develop functional knowledge on sports-bets, poker, payments, and other industry related products;
- Break down and estimate development issues (features, improvements and defects);
- Independently take issues from Sprint backlog;
- Participate in releases to test and staging environments, under the supervision of BetClic’s release managers;
- Assist operations team during deployment to production environment.
- At least 3 years working experience in a .Net development environment;
- Solid knowledge of .Net framework (> 4.0);
- Solid knowledge of C#;
- Solid knowledge of RabbitMQ (or another Bus messages management);
- Solid knowledge of Asp.Net MVC;
- Solid knowledge of AngularJS;
- Solid knowledge of Transact-SQL;
- Solid knowledge of Visual Studio Tools;
- Knowledge of TFS;
- Fluent English, both written and oral;
- Experience of business critical web development in a 24/7 business.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to document work and business requirements;
- Interested in functional and business rules;
- Good analytical skills;
- Driven and results-oriented;
- Team Player with good social skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Easy to adapt and flexible.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum);
- Experience in online gaming industry;
- Experience in Angular 2 (typescript);
- Experience in Redis.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering
and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices
and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: .NET, C#, asp.net mvc, AngularJS
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Proficient
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)