On behalf of Luware (luware.com), Ciklum is looking for Senior .Net backend Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
The Luware Company is a Swiss enterprise, which develops unified communications solutions based on Microsoft Unified Communications technologies and brings Skype, among other functionalities such as telephone and Social Media, into customer service. You are going to be a part of the team, which develops a call center based on MS Skype for business. We base our solutions on agile and modern tools and technologies.
As a senior backend developer at LUCS project you are going to have the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with product owner;
- Make design and architecture decisions;
- Develop tested, reliable, and performant solutions;
- Refactor code and bring perfection.
- At least 4 years working experience in a .Net development environment;
- Deep knowledge of C#, .NET, and BCL;
- Being passionate about programming;
- Unit-, integration-, acceptance-, contract-testing understanding;
- Design patterns application experience;
- Good English, both written and oral.
It would be a plus if you know:
- How to develop in multithreading environment;
- MS SQL Server, EF;
- WCF, designing scalable systems;
- If you know UCMA (skype for business) consider yourself hired ;-)
What’s in it for you?
- Business trips to Switzerland;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)