BetClic is going through a growth phase so they are looking for resourceful developers to contribute to the design, development, testing, and implementation of sport betting, poker, casino and horse racing websites.
We’re firm believers that our people are the key to our success, and take pride in recruiting the best for every facet of our business. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of the most talented work force in the industry, making us grow from a startup to one of the largest and most successful iGaming companies in the world.
People who are most successful in this international, multicultural and multilingual environment possess technical excellence in their chosen profession, an enthusiasm for constantly pushing the limits of what can be done, and embrace teamwork to accomplish more than thought possible.
Reporting to Project Manager, .NET Developer will work together with the existing Development Team to develop and maintain the BetClic website and related systems, including mobile platforms. BetClic is focus on his mobile product; in this case, performance is the key point of our quality. The Developer will also take part in the entire development cycle as defined in Scrum methodology.
On behalf of BetClic, Ciklum is for looking for .NET Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
The technological environment:
- Frontend: Angular (Angular 2+), AngularJS, ASP.Net Web API / MVC 5, SOA/REST/WCF;
- Backend:.Net 4.6.1, C#/VB.NET, ADO.Net/EntityFramework 6, RabbitMQ;
- Storage: MSSQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Different kinds of testing: unit, integration, automated (SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver, Appium);
- Mobile: Native IOS and Android application.
- Ensure the right development of a work package;
- Define the architecture and ensure technical design according to BetClic Information System;
- Develop and integrate components into a larger product;
- Respect coding best practices, including unit tests;
- Take care and improve performance;
- Respect delivery due dates;
- Document and comment the code;
- Develop functional knowledge on sports-bets, poker, payments, and other industry related products;
- Break down and estimate development issues (features, improvements and defects);
- Independently take issues from Sprint backlog;
- Participate in releases to test and staging environments, under the supervision of Betclic’s release managers;
- Assist operations team during deployment to production environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in .Net development;
- 6+ months of experience in Angular 2;
- Solid knowledge of Angular;
- Solid knowledge of .Net framework (> 4.0);
- Solid knowledge of Visual Studio Tools;
- Solid knowledge of Transact-SQL;
- Solid knowledge of Asp.Net MVC;
- Knowledge of AngularJS;
- Knowledge of RxJS;
- knowledge of HTML/CSS, XML, JQuery;
- Knowledge of TFS and GIT;
- Knowledge REST API (and http);
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to document work and business requirements;
- Good analytical skills;
- Driven and results-oriented;
- Team Player;
- Easy to adapt and flexible
- Knowledge of progressive web app (PWA);
- Knowledge in lazy loading strategies;
- Knowledge in web workers;
- Experience from agile methods (Scrum);
- Experience in online gaming industry;
What's in it for you?
- 2-week onsite orientation program in Paris;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: angular, ASP.NET
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced