We’re looking for a mid-to-senior level Unity-3D Developer who is proficient with .NET and C# to work on new Playtika 3D/VR game.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who:
- has strong, clear communication and collaboration skills;
- is able to give/receive constructive criticism;
- constantly improves own productivity;
- is passionate about creating experiences that delight end users;
- follows new technology trends and loves learning new things;
- has good background in math;
- produces high quality code (understandable and maintainable) and cares about performance and memory usage.
You will work in team of 5 strong Unity developer and in first months will create a good infrastructure that will help you create a great VR game that follows high code quality standards.
- At least 3 years of experience in using Unity or other popular 3D game engines (like Unreal or CryEngine)
- Very good knowledge of OOP in C#
- Good understanding knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of software architecture, design and test-driven development
- Passion for computer games and the games industry
- Experience in development 3D/VR games
- Knowledge of 3D Math
- Experience in development game infrastructure
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Experience of writing shaders using GLSL, HLSL or Cg
- Native mobile development experience (iOS, Android)
- Intermediate English language skills
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban)
From us - a product company, a shark in the field of social gaming, there are 200+ people in Minsk. Medical service, English, sports, conferences, bonuses up to +2 salaries a year.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Unity
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)