Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is seeking a Senior Cloud Support Engineer to work on shift schedule in Minsk. The ideal candidate is self-driven and has the ability to work in a distributed team. This professional holds strong knowledge of application support issues and troubleshooting both in cloud and on premise environments.
As the Senior Cloud Support Engineer you will be part of the Client Support team providing support to customer installations and company’s cloud-based solution.
The person will be involved in direct communication with customer and lead the issue to solution.
• Provide support for cloud and on premise environments, troubleshooting issues with applications, middleware components and virtualization
• Implement and support server monitoring
• Configure application server backup
• Support highly available, scalable and resilient services
• Troubleshoot server performance and availability issues
• User accounts management
• Incident management: knowledge base update, hot fix documentation
• Expertise (2-3 years) with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux)
• Bash script support experience
• Experience in AWS cloud (1-2 years) - EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, IAM, Autoscaling
• Hands-on experience in container technologies (Docker, Compose)
• Application deployment using Jenkins
• Troubleshooting of web servers (Nginx) and DBMS (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
• Infrastructure monitoring
• Network technologies basics understanding
Nice to have
• Basic administration of Windows Server - managing users, services, firewall, applications
• Zabbix hands-on experience
• Tomcat administration background
• Strong command of GIT
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: AWS, Cloud, Linux
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate