Client's website: betcliceverestgroup.com
BetClic is part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employee creative people who’ll help us in ever innovate for our players!
On behalf of BetClic, Ciklum is looking for Junior QA Tester to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
The Junior QA Tester will work under general supervision to monitor software quality and associated business/technical risks across the software development lifecycle. Define and analyse technical risk for new and/or modified software products, then document, perform and interpret functional tests to mitigate risk. Perform varied and complex assignments of the software testing functionality. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other technical personnel. Guide, direct others and perform in the setup and performance of the tests. Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation procedures to be used in the product design phase through the initial production.
- Responsible for the integration, system, and regression testing of software;
- Design test plans, testing scenarios, covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Adhere to defect tracking process; document software defects, using a defect tracking tool (Microsoft Visual Studio), monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects;
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards;
- Assess readiness and deviation of project performance based on risks and the test results;
- Enforcing quality best practices and commitment to quality and testing;
- Broad understanding of Customer-facing and Business-specific needs in terms of Web and Mobile Usability and User Experience standards;
- Work closely with Software Developers, Product Owner, Stakeholders, architecture and Operations teams and any other department affected by the product under test;
- Verify that requirements are clear and equally understood by the department requiring it and personnel who will have to implement it;
- Report consistently to his/her QA line manager;
- Contribute to maintaining a productive, collaborative and relaxed work environment.
- Hands-on experience in software testing;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our
3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres
in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate
directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital
Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart
Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are
among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds
of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part
of our team!