Juno Backend team is expanding and we are looking for right person to take care of people and process facilitation, while technology, product and delivery tracks are on the track!
Our best candidate would have Scrum Master experience, have an understanding behind major technology buzzwords, willingness to learn every day and have good organization skills to keep teams happy and productive. We are looking for a person with strong interpersonal skills and active lifestyle, willing to deal with backend teams development and agile process facilitation on a daily basis. You will basically combine roles of scrum master and technical understanding problem-solving hr for the backend team in order to ensure smooth process among smart people.
Experience in some of the following would be good to have:
- English Advanced level, written and spoken;
- Social and Communication Skills - you will most probably want every person in the team to trust you in some way and it takes a lot of work and time to gain this trust by communicating and helping each and every one of them;
- Technical Background; in the description of our Backend Engineer job https://jobs.dev.by/80256 you have to understand the meaning of every word and be able to talk about that as well as understand all stages and aspects of Product Development process. Perfect fit would be to have QA or analyst experience in your past.
- Issue Tracking systems - Atlassian products advanced user, generating reports and making process visible.
- Doing and Being Agile - you have a clear understanding of Agile values and principles and apply that to your work and life, you have a good understanding of Agile Team Facilitation techniques and will be able to design a Retrospective meeting at least;
- Interviewing people - you will talk to people 1 on 1, as well as assist interviewing new candidates to the teams and participate in decision making;
- Event Management - you know best bars in town, you can easily book a small team building event and always up for traveling to the conferences along with your team;
- Environment experience - you have experience in working in both large teams and small ones, outsourcing and product environment or at least you have an understanding the opposite;
- Soft Skills - you will need to develop some of that in our team members;
Terms and team:
The Backend team has started up in September 2015 and consists of 4 features development teams and architecture team, 40 people in total. Our Delivery Manager is responsible for making it happen and you will work back to back with this person.
Our offer will include high market salary and legal stock options for all employees. We will only consider high-skilled candidates in order to create self-organized agile R&D environment that has already successfully attracted the best engineers in Minsk. Want to work in on our team?
How to apply (please apply accordingly):
We welcome your intro e-mail if you want to learn more about this opportunity. Please include the following information: short bio, LI profile or CV if available, relevant experience description in your own words as well as theoretical knowledge in domains you have no experience in yet. Please indicate the preferred way of contacting you and time slots for intro meeting that suits you best.
Please send introduction inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone for more details +375296292020
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: agile, teamwork, JIRA/Confluence, excellent communication skills
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки