AppXite is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of AppXite in Minsk, Belarus, we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team!
Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,504 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.Atea had revenue of approximately 2,9 million EUR in 2014 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Project: Implementation of Cloud B2B E-Commerce platform for Cloud Services sales and management.
· Strong proficiency with C# .NET and MS Visual Studio
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
· Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills
· Proficiency in writing Unit tests
· Multithreading and async programming experience
· Using "Thinking outside of the box" approach as daily practice
· Functional programming skills
· Experience in UI development (JS, JQuery, Angular and etc)
· Understanding of web security and data protection
· Experience with cloud technologies (Azure) and web services
· Experience with SaaS, web-based application development
· CQRS, EventSourcing
· Creates and distributes the tasks
· Advises team members and review their code
· Code the tasks and fixes the bugs
· Attractive salary and benefits package (from 3,000$)
· Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
· Ability to work with some of the largest companies in the world in all verticals
· Opportunity to work with a cutting-edge products baced on Azure, EventSourcing, CQRS, Functional Programming
· Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
To plan, lead and perform software product development in compliance with company’s strategy in close cooperation with Application Architect, Team manager and product owner.
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 6 лет
- Технологии: C#, ASP.NET (MVC), Azure, Microsoft SQL, net core, Event Sourcing & CQRS, Functional Programming, Entity Framework
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки