We’re looking for a mid-to-senior level .NET Developer who is proficient with .NET and C#.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who:
- has strong, clear communication and collaboration skills;
- is able to give/receive constructive criticism;
- constantly improves own productivity;
- is passionate about creating experiences that delight end users;
- follows new technology trends and loves learning new things;
- has good background in math;
- produces high quality code (understandable and maintainable) and cares about performance and memory usage.
You will work on a team of 10 developers and use the latest versions of C#, Xamarin, Visual Studio and ReSharper.
You will develop high-performance mobile application using internal frameworks distributed as git repositories (linked as submodules) or internal nuget packages.
The main framework is cross-platform Monosyne Engine (which uses the latest computer graphics techniques): the most similar framework which you can see to understand the main idea is MonoGame https://github.com/MonoGame/MonoGame.
Other frameworks provide higher level abstractions for building application logic: networking, work with managed/unmanaged resources, navigation and UI elements, commands, 3rd party platform-specific libraries and many others.
- software architecture principles (OOP principles, SOLID, KISS, DRY, IoC/DI, design pattern);
- asynchronous programming experience;
- data structures and algorithms deep understanding;
- performance and memory usage tuning and analysis;
- experience connecting applications to multiple APIs (http/https, sockets).
Additional experience in the following would be useful, but not required:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) as it pertains to unit testing (xUnit, NUnit, Moq, Automock);
- graphics/rendering experience (DirectX/OpenGL ES);
- experience with game engines such as Unity, Unreal, MonoGame/XNA or any custom;
- any experience working with native mobile development and cross-platform applications;
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Teamcity.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: C#, .NET