On behalf of HYLA mobile, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
HYLA mobile (hylamobile.com) is the US company which specializes on collecting previously used mobile devices and giving them a second life. A second life with real economic and social implications. The company is the world’s number one trade-in operator and redistributor of carrier-grade mobile devices. The company has development teams in USA, Belarus and India.
- Research, design, and development of high quality computer software systems;
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Create technical design documentation;
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues;
- Maintain and enhance software applications and infrastructure;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proactive in communicating any concerns or opportunities for better project delivery.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems;
- Strong desire for ownership of assigned tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs;
- 5+ years of experience in building web based applications using Java/J2EE;
- 3+ years of experience in Spring projects and Hibernate;
- 3+ Experience with any of relational databases;
- Experience building/designing high performing web applications;
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols;
- Experience writing unit and integration tests;
- Experience working in an agile environment with CI infrastructure;
- Experience working with VCS;
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Elastic Search, Redis;
- Linux, nginx, haproxy;
- Jenkins, Sonar;
- Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring OAuth, Spring Batch;
- Angular, Bootstrap;
- Git and GitHub;
- Understanding of micro services architecture.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!