ATEA GLOBAL SERVICES, is looking for a new team member to fulfill the position of BUSINESS ANALYST!
Atea Global Services is part of the Atea Group - the leading Nordic IT infrastructure company and the 2nd largest in Europe. We are especially famous for our high-end, high capacity client management and application packaging factory which is the largest of its kind in Europe, serving customers worldwide, and for our tools for Microsoft System Center management which are used by 1000's of companies from small to large enterprises.
Due to the extensive development plans of AGS in Minsk, Belarus, we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team!
Main tasks and duties:
Support business in implementation of technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
· Gather and document business requirements from key product stakeholders
· Define product acceptance criteria based on business requirements
· Define requirements towards User Interface based on business requirements and communicate them to Web Designer
· Coordinate User Interface design mockups preparation
· Get approval from Product Owner on the business requirements
· Communicate business requirements with development and test teams
· Review and approve functional test cases, test plan, Minimal Acceptance Test plan
· Perform product new functionalities acceptance test
· Provide input to test automation team on overall ongoing system acceptance tests
· Ensure functional requirements documentation is up to date
· Excellent English skills
· Agile software development experience
· Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
· Positive attitude and sense of humor
· Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
· Attractive salary and benefits package
· Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
· Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
· Ability to work in product international company
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced