Area Global Services is looking for a new team member to fulfill the position of DEVELOPMENT TEAM MANAGER.
Atea Global Services is part of the Atea Group, the leading Nordic IT infrastructure company and the 2nd largest in Europe. We are especially famous for our high-end, high capacity client management and application packaging factory which is the largest of its kind in Europe, serving customers worldwide, and for our tools for Microsoft System Center management which are used by thousand of companies from small to large enterprises.
- To manage local development team and ensure delivery according to agreed deadlines and business requirements set by Product owner
- In close cooperation with CEO working on communicating overall company strategy, arranging local team-building events.
- Working in close cooperation with CTO to ensure latest technology trends are investigated, knowledge sharing performed and factilitiated in local team.
- Working in close cooperation with Product Owner and Business Analyst to ensure all business requirements, acceptance criteria and business needs are documented, communicated, followed-up and implemented.
- Managing daily duties, task assignments, absence calendar, competencies, appraisals, salary reviews, hiring and dismissal formalities as well as performing other necessary management tasks to ensure operation of local development team.
- Ensuring corporate policies, development process, quality criteria, communication routes and other daily rules and routines are followed by every team member in required quality and response time.
- Helping Product owner in making decisions towards different user experience, feature and workflow options to facilitate balanced business outcomes in given time, budget, quality, legal and other constraints.
- Fluent English
- Experience in management and half in development.
- Good communicator and coordinator, strong analysis skills
- Understanding of Azure Cloud technology
- Strong proficiency with C# .NET and MS Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Using "Thinking outside of the box" approach as daily practice
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities
- Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 10 лет
- Технологии: Team Management, development, Azure, .NET, SQL Server, C#, English, MS Visual Studio
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced