Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Software Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: management system for medical practices. Project allows practice's patients to make appointments with an office entirely online, exactly the way the one books, for example, airline tickets nowadays, without accessing or viewing the actual schedule.
Project consists of 2 different parts:
- Server application (Golang app on Linux server, with PostgreSQL as DBMS - used to collect client app’s data and provides API for PHP app);
- Client application (Golang app on Windows machines used to grab data from specific medical software and sync it with our server).
- Golang (v1.7 currently);
- Unit tests / TDD;
- Rest APIs.
- Architectural design and coordination;
- Working as a part of SCRUM team;
- Technical analysis of the stories, estimation and implementation;
- Clear reporting and communication with project manager and client.
- Excellent knowledge of basic programming algorithms;
- Deep knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL;
- Experience in Golang (1+ year);
- Experience in Dev-Lead activities;
- Experience in High-Load projects;
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, SOLID;
- Deep knowledge of UNIX / Windows;
- Experience in any backend web language (PHP, Ruby, NodeJS);
- Experience in designing of REST API;
- Experience in Unit Testing;
- Experience in Call-tracking Software.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: golang, PostgreSQL