Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Junior+ QA Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Execute all general types of testing: functional, regression, installation, UI, mobile, documentation, cross-browser, configuration, localization, etc.;
- Prepare such test documents as checklists, test cases, test scenarios for automation testing, etc.;
- Provide tasks estimation;
- Execute test suites, create bug reports and quality status reports.
- 1 year+ of experience in the functional testing of web or mobile applications;
- Advanced practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology;
- Understanding of client-server architecture principles of functioning;
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Iterative software development process;
- Knowledge of bugs’ life cycle, good skills in JIRA and Confluence;
- Strong experience in designing test cases, checklists, bug reports and other testing documentation;
- Good analytical, communication, problem-solving and team-working skills;
- Trainability, motivation to get new knowledge, attending and assiduity;
- Intermediate English level (written, reading, spoken).
- Experience with either MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB;
- Experience with automation, security, performance testing;
- Basic knowledge and experience with either SoapUI, Postman or Swagger;
- Experience in QA tasks estimation;
- Working experience in multiple projects at the same time;
- ISTQB certificate;
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT or SVN;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language;
- Strong technical background.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Технологии: QA, тестировщик