Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced .NET Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Our client is a new subsidiary of one of the world’s largest media conglomerates. Our teams participate in the core product development for this company.
The product automates complicated TV advertisement workflows. Catering to both spot TV buyers and sellers the product enables yield optimization, audience targeting, guaranteed delivery, inventory optimization – and all this in near real time.
At the moment we have several ASP.NET MVC + Angular applications for the FE and several windows services for background processing. All of this is integrated via RabbitMQ, WCF services, and several databases. Sharing DBs is of course challenging, so we are moving toward SOA with new servcies being written on .NET Core and deployed as DC/OS containers.
Work in one of three Minsk Scrum teams, together with 4 client Scrum teams.
Confluence Wiki, TFS, Git, NuGet, Scrum.
- Theoretical knowledge and working experience with:
- CLR and .NET (C#);
- ASP.NET platform;
- MSSQL or other SQL engine;
- SOLID principles;
- Natural interest in programming, reading professional literature & aspiration to be the best;
- At least Intermediate Level of English.
- .NET Core;
- Angular 1.5, ES6, Webpack;
- Entity Framework 6, Dapper;
- RabbitMQ, MassTransit;
- MS Tests, Moq.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: .NET, ASP.NET, ES6, AngularJS, MS SQL