Client's website: bettertradeoff.com
ZYMI is a startup, software development company, specialized in “life planning”. Our customers are individuals and families. The software allows them to take decisions impacting their finance in confidence. Sharing sessions enable other parties to interact and provide support. The solution includes informational and educational material and referral to service providers. The company has 3 full time employees, 5 full time contractors and 3 directors.
Front-end Developers are expected to build software that is both reliable and customer oriented. Our engineers are also sensitive to the requirements of our users. Applicants should exude a fiery passion for their craft while being able to communicate and work well together within and outside the team.
On behalf of Zymi, Ciklum is looking for Front-end Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for meticulous and creative candidates who are passionate in Software/System/Application Development.
- To be involved in whole SDLC which include, design, develop, implement and maintain of new and/or existing application systems;
- Translate software requirements into workable programming codes, maintain and develop programs for use in business;
- Assist users during implementation and operations of new and/or existing system applications;
- Follow standard operations and provide enhancement on system applications;
- Coordinate with support teams to ensure speedy resolution on issues/bugs;
- Perform escalation to relevant party on case by case basis.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Highly skilled in AngularJS;
- Daily work with HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS;
- Knowledge of .NET language is a great advantage;
- You know about xDD method of development and know some JS UT frameworks;
- Have experience with Git.
- Personal skills:
- Problem Solver;
- Collaborative nature;
- Good communication skills;
- Motivated with a will to succeed;
- Writes great code and just as great tests;
- Passionate self-proclaimed geek.
What's in it for you?
- Diverse work experience in cloud computing, virtualization, Web, distributed systems, networking;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года