As a Product Manager, you will play a critical role in defining the overall product strategy and roadmap for our new apps. The Product Manager role is a strategic and business-oriented role focused on delivering innovative solutions to meet evolving market needs. This extends from increasing the profitability and adoption of existing products to developing new and competitive products on behalf of the company. The Product Manager will manage the product through the entire product lifecycle, including gathering market and business requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with teams across the company to implement and execute on that vision to deliver products to market. The Product Manager must ensure that their efforts are aligned with the company’s overall strategy and goals.
As a Product Manager you’ll need to keep an eye on the competitors in order to be ahead of them where possible. Besides, you will continually monitor the key metrics for live products to evaluate their success and suggest improvements and optimisations.
The Product Manager will work with all teams across the organization to bring the product vision to life.
• 3 or more years of product management experience;
• Demonstrated success defining and launching products;
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills;
• Technically savvy, able to work with development and engineering teams;
• Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams;
• Ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently, and the drive to lead teams to execute on defined vision;
• Fluent English.
• Team of professionals;
• Highly qualified management team;
• Office in the A-class business center;
• English language courses, health insurance, paid parking;
• Following regulations of the Labour Law of the Republic of Belarus;
• 100% official pay.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)