Client's website: united-security-providers.com
United Security Providers is a Swiss leader in the field of information security developing products and providing managed security services to customers all around the world.
Providing these services requires a sophisticated infrastructure for automated configuration management and deployment as well as for monitoring and reporting. This infrastructure is based on Linux and other open source technologies like Puppet, Elasticsearch or Graphite.
We offer interesting tasks and responsibilities in this dynamic and exciting field as well as personal development opportunities and motivated team mates with a positive attitude and drive.
On behalf of United Security Providers, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- You complement an experienced team and share the responsibility for design and development of our Linux server infrastructure as well as the management tools that are used to provide our managed security services;
- You automate the configuration of the Linux server infrastructure (Spacewalk, Puppet);
- You ensure the availability of the monitoring system (Icinga). You design and implement new monitoring checks;
- You scale the event management infrastructure (Elasticsearch/ Logstash/Kibana and Graphite) and ensure that the data from the managed systems is provided to log analysis-, monitoring- and reporting systems;
- You are involved in conceptual tasks to build a stable and scalable infrastructure;
- You are part of an agile distributed team (Minks and Bern) which jointly works on designs, concepts and implementation.
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent education;
- You have several years of experience in the design and engineering of Linux platforms (Red Hat/CentOS) as well as system configuration management and automation (Puppet, Spacewalk);
- You are a skilled software developer and have experiences in one or more of the following scripting languages: Shell, PHP, Python, Ruby;
- You ideally have knowledge in the areas of Nagios/Icinga, Logstash, Elasticsearch as well as Graphite and Sql;
- You have a good grasp of high availability, scaling, network topologies and ñtechnologies;
- Securing Linux systems with SELinux and IP-tables is standard procedure for you;
- You have a proven track record in working with distributed agile teams (Scrum and Kanban);
- You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills and you are good in English (German is a plus).
What's in it for you?
- Business trips to Switzerland;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: ElasticSearch, DevOps, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Python, Graphite
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate, Немецкий — Elementary