Our company creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe. We are top-notch professional and friendly community of passionate individuals. If your goal is to launch the high-quality products for our clients – Paralect is definitely a company for you.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst with a good command of English, who will solve complex problems in identifying business needs and solutions, working in close cooperation with the customer and the development team.
- Information gathering and analysis of customer requirements;
- Formalization, visualization and documentation of requirements;
- Coordination of requirements and the design solution with the customer;
- Active interaction with the development team during the project implementation;
- Negotiations and communication with the client;
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- Work experience as a system and / or business analyst in the field of IT for at least a year;
- Real experience in compiling project and user documentation;
- Good communication skills for working with clients in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Broad knowledge and experience in creation of mockups and prototypes;
- Knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow;
- System and analytical thinking;
- Understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications;
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs;
- Knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling;
- Eagerness to understand different domain areas;
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies.
- Modern premises in the center of Minsk (within 5 minutes walking distance from Yakub Kolas square metro station);
- Comfortable working place and flexible working hours;
- Work in a friendly team, with open-mind people who love challenges. Be a significant part of a fast growing company;
- Сompetitive salary;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Paid participation in professional skills trainings, seminars, conferences;
- English classes right in the office;
- Paid parking near the office, parking place for bicycles;
- Participation in various social and teambuilding events;
- Hoverboard, table soccer and many other different things in the office.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Технологии: business analysis, Requirements development
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)