The Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honoured for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for iOS Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Design and build of an advanced mobile application for the iOS platform;
- Participation in UI conception to help building a unique user experience;
- Build of high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 2+ years full-time experience in native mobile application development for iOS (Objective-C);
- Broad knowledge of platform specific design guidelines and best practices;
- Experience in mobile usabilty concepts and UI design;
- Experience in creating App Store ready applications, REST services and Push Notifications;
- Self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills;
- Strong focus on quality and Clean Code principles;
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RAC) is a plus;
- Good at English both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary ;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: iOS, Objective-C, mobile development, App Store, REST