Godel can gladly welcome Machine Learning Engineer to join our amazing team in Minsk office. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with our Formula One customer team on bringing improvements and innovation to formula one racing cars. Our customer has engineering laboratory where aerodynamics of racing car prototypes is tested in the wind tunnel. There are set of applications that take different type of live timing data from a number sensors located on the car prototype, analyse and pass the information over to engineering team to help them quickly analyse the data and make changes before the next trial run. Our mission will be to help customer in research and development tasks in the following areas:
- Time series analysis
- Anomaly detection (supervised/unsupervised, cross parameter)
- Change point detection (unsupervised)
- Noise analysis
- Neural networks
- Gaussian Processes
- Bayesian optimization
- Strong understanding of machine learning principals;
- Knowledge in building models;
- Experience of neural network systems;
- Good mathematical bases (Probability theory, Modeling, Optimization Theory, Graph Theory, etc.);
- Сomputer vision and image processing experience;
- Experience of learning neural networks for images, texts or other data, the ability to work with one of the frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe etc. );
- Multi-threaded, cross-platform software development experience;
- Self-motivated, engaged, eager for self-education.
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Development of code for effective execution, CPU/GPU management, performance optimization;
- Сars designing, modeling, visualization, simulation etc.
Ask me about Company and our Customers.