As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag’s Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Slimware Utilities has big aspirations and we’re looking for a rock-star Software Engineers to match. If you like developing innovative cutting edge solutions, improving best-in-class software to create perfection, then please read on! Slimware is looking for top "roll-up your sleeves" problem solving engineers who will build the best products in our industry. You'll get to develop cutting edge software with the latest tools in the trade and work with a world class team of engineers.
Particular expertise required in modern C# and C++ disciplines and Windows software development. Demonstrate experience in problem solving, debugging, resolving testing and production issues. Can effectively communicate with internal customers, management, and peers.
- Extensive experience in software development, preferably for the Windows desktop platform.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing products.
- Quickly and efficiently design and develop high quality products in an agile environment.
- Meet with stakeholders to define new products and additional features.
- Drive projects through all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams.
- Fast learner that takes pride in their work and is very passionate about software technology.
- 5+ years development experience using C# and C++ in a professional environment.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns.
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- A commitment and drive for excellence and continual improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm.
- Bachelor's degree (CS, EE or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience as well as interest in a fast paced, complex, multi-team environment.
- Familiarity with WPF, .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the MVVM and IoC design patterns.
- Familiarity with ATL, C++ Standard Library, and STL.
- Familiarity with Microsoft project development using Visual Studio and MSBuild.
- Agile (Scrum) experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge regarding developing Windows COM-based services.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: STL, C#, C++, WPF, Visual Studio, MSBuild
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate