InData Labs is a data science and big data engineering services company. Our main focus lies on machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
We are opening position of the Python engineer.
- Build scalable high load systems using Python;
- Development and support of ETL/DWH processes and our data pipelines;
- Be responsible for making data available for our Data Scientists;
- Code review and enhancement of existing code base;
- Focus on value delivery for a customer.
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Understanding of multiprocessing and multithreading applications design in Python
- Knowledge of any python web-framework (django, flask, falcon, hug, etc)
- Experience with at least one relational DBMS - PostgreSQL (preferred) / MySQL / Oracle, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with at least one of non-relational DBMS (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with Linux (advanced user)
- Good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
As a plus:
- Experience with any asynchronous messaging queue system (Kafka and etc.)
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Redis / Memcached
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Hadoop stack
Join our team of world class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Python, sql, Linux