EVRYTHNG is a Web of Things software company, making products smart by connecting them to the Web.
The technology at the heart of making products smart is the EVRYTHNG Engine which makes it easy to turn any physical thing into a channel for personalized digital services, one-to-one communications and ongoing relationships, tied to transactions.
By making products smart, EVRYTHNG’s technology helps world-leading brands get closer to their customers and access real-time data analytics about how their products are being made, sold and used.
As our Front-end Developer, you will be working with our first-class Internet of Things API and lead the development of all prototypes, products, and portal.
You will have the chance to bring your coding skills into the physical world, and you will collaborate with our designers, project managers and back-end developers to help us create the next generation cross-browser user experience and enable our clients to communicate with customers in the best way possible.
You will literally put a face to our core product, and you will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage all active digital identities for objects.
such as product identification, API wrappers, social network integration and target device wrappers (mobile phones, embedded devices, consumer electronics, etc.);
- Technical experience with or high interest for Node.js would be highly beneficial;
- Experience with Mobile App Development (JS for mobile/Cordova/Phonegap/JQuery Mobile);
- Exposure to web/graphic design and UX definitions;
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT;
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments;
- Socially intelligent with excellent communication skills;
- Degree educated (BA/BS).
What's in it for you?
- Regular business trips to UK;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
<strong class="section-name">About Ciklum:</strong><br>Ciklum
is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our
3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres
in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!