CompatibL is at the forefront of the financial industry providing software solutions and consultancy services for XVA, regulatory capital and limits. CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 50 banks, central banks, supranationals and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including four out of the five largest derivatives dealers. Over 70 major projects have been implemented across this client base.
In view of expanding our team we are seeking for an exceptional C++ Developer to join our team of professionals.
About the project:
Development of risk management system across a range of cash and derivative products for a top US bank.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should meet the following requirements:
· Hand-on C++ programming experience (1+years);
· Throughout knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
· Upper-Intermediate English (written & spoken);
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
· Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
· Willingness to delve into financial specifics or knowledge of financial products is a plus;
· Experience in multi-threading & networking programming (sockets, TCP/IP) is a plus.
· A flexible schedule;
· The office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
· English and Polish classes;
· Sport expenses coverage;
· Corporate and social events;
· «Fruit» days.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Технологии: C++, Multi-threading, TCP/IP, Sockets
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)