Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android.
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
1000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a strong QA Manager who will be in charge of a big QA department (40 employees).
- 4+ years of experinece in QA, 2+ in management;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Understanding of gamedev sphere;
- Experience with web and mobile client-server applications;
- Experinence with building automation processes
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum);
- Advanced practice and theoretical knowledge in different testing methodologies;
- Strong technical background;
- Experience in resource management;
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity;
- Experince with JIRA and JIRA tools (TestRail, Portfolio).
- Building and handling of QA processes;
- Participating in interviewing candidates;
- Building and support of automation testing;
- QA processes optimization to decrease time to delivery;
- Onboarding mentoring of newcomers;
- Organisation of internal/external training courses for QA engineers;
- Sign of quality for version release;
- QA sign of new feature initial requirements on preparation phase.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical service at LODE center
- Cute and funny corporate events