On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack JS Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
The New Client is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, this Client has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Their’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world. Was named a Leader in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.
Their internal motto is: “Work hard, Play hard, Eat well and Amaze the customer!”
As part of a fast growing and international team, the successful candidate should be prepared for challenges, autonomy, fun, sport and travel!
· Web development of the Supervisor, presenting the monitoring, operations, and access management of our products;
· Development of the improvements on the backend APIs feeding the user interface and integrating APIs to market standard management systems;
· Creation of high quality extensible, reusable, easily maintainable, high-performance software components under demanding time-to-market constraints;
· Ability to design and implement new features for the New Client’s RING software-defined-storage technology;
· Quickly solve tough problems using your strong technical and analytical skills.
· 5+ years of software development experience;
· Strong interest, ideally experience in React;
· Experience in Python;
· Solid understanding and knowledge of cloud technologies, networking or file systems
· Familiar and comfortable using major software development tools (GCC, Make, Git, Jira, etc.)
· Comfortable using modern software development processes and project management methodologies (Agile);
· BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
··Upper intermediate level of English and higher.
· Systems engineering experience and skills;
· A strong interest in user experience.
· Curious and open-minded, and comfortable sharing knowledge and creating synergies between different teams;
· Good communication skills and teamwork, as well as the ability to provide clear and organized documentation for all work performed;
· Passionate and keeps abreast of advances in technology.
What’s in it for you?
· Diverse work experience in cloud computing, virtualization, Web, distributed systems, networking;
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
· Competitive salary;
· State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)