Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
This position is open to an experienced engineer who will be able to drive development teams ahead and play key roles as a developer/architect.
Keep reading to see if you have what it takes.
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and plan projects and tests;
- Design and develop web apps, software, mobile apps, prototypes, and proof of concepts (PoC’s);
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: mentor junior engineers and new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems;
- Perform hands-on coding (roughly 70-85%);
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches;
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams in areas like product management and QA/QE across various product lines or business units to drive forward results;
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- 4+ years’ experience developing web, software, and/or mobile applications;
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with various modern web frameworks: React.js, Angular, Angular2, TypeScript;
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- 2+ years’ experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP;
- Solid communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process;
- Experience with unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies;
- Intermediate+ (B1+) level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large-scale, consumer-facing web or mobile applications;
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics;
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications;
- Experience with open-source technologies;
- Desire to research up-and-coming technology and solutions.
- Knowledge exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Benefits package – medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
Contact: Ирина Тищенко
+375 29 3879732 Skype Iryna_Tsishchanka
Follow us on https://twitter.com/job_epam
Join the community https://www.facebook.com/EPAM....
Read more here http://vk.com/epamsystems
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)