Ciklum is looking for People Partner to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Providing full scope of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the clients, PMs and teams including, but not limited to:
- Performance management consultancy;
- Compensation & Benefits Consultancy;
- Training & Development, including PM Education;
- HR Facilitation services;
- Team Building & Educational Development;
- Strategic & Operational HR Support.
The above includes:
- Work with Clients and Teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via holding Team Review Process (engagement surveys, performance appraisal, compensation review) for the teams, provide input to the client;
- Equip the clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to manage their teams effectively;
- Provide individual/team training/ coaching as required;
- Drive, influence, advice and support cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency;
- Assist in customizing of HR procedures and policies, and ensure they are followed by employees and the clients;
- Provide support to clients and PMs on the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
- Provide quick response to complaints, issues from PMs, clients, employees providing short-term and long-term solutions for fix;
- Respond to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, expectations, creating solutions to employee’s challenges;
- Delivery of regular activities within a Value added services groups (team development activities, 360 feedback)
- Ensure higher clients /teams’ satisfaction with People Partner services, and improve attrition;
- Suggest new formats/activities to ensure alignment with main KPIs (attrition) and client teams’ productivity challenges.
- You have a University degree;
- You have several years of experience in HRM;
- Your English – advanced (both written and verbal);
- You are the experienced user in MS Office, Acrobat, Skype, Gmail;
- You have good communication skills, work with ambiguity, stand alone, priority setting, drive for result, learn agility;
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
Eugeniya — Евгения Уренёва HR-менеджер
Использование материалов, размещенных на сайте, разрешается при условии прямой гиперссылки на dev.by. Ссылка должна быть размещена в подзаголовке или в первом абзаце публикации.
datahata — хостинг в Беларуси