On behalf of United Security Providers (http://www.united-security-pro...), Ciklum is looking for C/Linux Information Security Software Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
About the Client
United Security Providers is a Swiss leader in the field of information security – developing products and providing managed security services to customers all around the world.
Providing these services requires a sophisticated infrastructure for automated configuration management and deployment as well as for monitoring and reporting. This infrastructure is based on Linux and other open source technologies like Puppet, Elasticsearch or Graphite.
We offer interesting tasks and responsibilities in this dynamic and exciting field as well as personal development opportunities and motivated team mates with a positive attitude and drive.
You complement an experienced team in the development of the USP Secure Entry Server®, a product for securing web applications against unauthorized access and web attacks;
· You contribute to the core Web Application Firewall/Reverse Proxy component;
· You design, develop and test solutions for complex problems or new features;
· You are part of an agile distributed team (Minks and Zurich) which jointly works on designs concepts and implementation.
· You have a degree in computer science or equivalent education;
· You have several years of experience in developing with “C”-programming language under Linux;
· Experience in developing Apache HTTPD modules is an advantage;
· You ideally have knowledge in the areas of HTTP, SSL, Apache HTTPD, Reverse Proxy, WAF, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Graphite, Puppet, RPM, Git;
· EYou have xperience and interest in the area of Web Application Security/Information Security is desired;
· You have a proven track record in working with distributed agile teams (Scrum and Kanban);
· You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills and you are good in English (German is a plus).
What’s in it for you?
· Business trips to Switzerland
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
· Competitive salary
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions