On behalf of Coople (Staff Finder AG), Ciklum is looking (https://www.staff-finder.jobs/public/) looking for Business Analyst to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
About the Client
The Coople (STAFF FINDER AG) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find
temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. STAFF FINDER’s
cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours.
This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly
reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform.
Over 100,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers
take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. STAFF FINDER’s focus is on the hotel & catering,
promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industryspecific
commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honoured
for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the YearTM Award in October 2014 and was nominated
for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
STAFF FINDER was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working
environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most
disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich,
Lausanne and London.
As a Business Analyst, you have experience gathering and documenting product requirements. You will understand how to work within an agile development environment, ideally within a consumer-facing product, and will have a general understanding of the technology considerations. You communicate in an empathetic, positive and friendly manner with a focus on clarifying business needs and customer service.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a passion for working in a high-growth, rapidly changing market with a company that aims to change the way the world works.
- Work with Product Managers and development teams to assess new features;
- Support the development of feature specifications to clarify and support the requirements for new features where appropriate;
- Maintain the overall set of product specifications, and where appropriate, merge feature specifications to ensure we have a “single point of truth” documenting how the product works;
- Contribute to improvements to business processes;
- Demonstrate an ability to express complex ideas clearly;
- Facilitate analysis, classification and documentation of requirements;
- Support impact analysis on changes to requirements;
- Gather, clarify and validates requirements;
- Act as interpreter who facilitates communication between the product and development teams
- Anticipates and resolves problems and issues with requirements;
- Support the development teams on understanding and interpreting existing product specifications;
- Use data and process modelling techniques to identify and clarify requirements where appropriate;
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to clarify and validate requirements;
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing strategies, plans and execution;
- Participate actively in the development of testing strategies and plans;
- Design user acceptance testing plans;
- Monitor user acceptance testing and responses to problems;
Understand IT and project management concepts.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in IT;
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Creative thinking and problem solving to clarifying requirements related issues;
- Demonstrated experience producing technology project artifacts including:
- Use Cases,
- Requirements Documents,
- Functional Specifications,
- Test Plans and Test Cases,
- Process Flows;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams throughout implementation to ensure integrity to requirements;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
· Strong customer service, communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Business trips to Zurich;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.