Our company creates technology products and services for clients all
around the globe. We are top-notch professional and friendly community
of passionate individuals. If your goal is to launch the high-quality
products for our clients – Paralect is definitely a company for you.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who does the right things and does the things right to join one of our flagship projects. It is a fantastic opportunity to apply practically the best approaches and practices, your skills and to grow up with the company.
Few words about the project
Our customer is the company from Europe, specializing in the development of distributed high load systems in financial area. Working in a very competitive field, the company is focused on the implementation of innovative and high-quality solutions with increased security requirements. The project has microservice architecture and is a complete B2B solution solution of entire online casino infrastructure.
- Leading the project, planning, scheduling, team coordination. Managing cross-functional team of 20+ members;
- Negotiations and communication with the client;
- Establishing reliable customer relationship and assistance in business development;
- Developing the main project artifacts such as project scope documents, risk/issue logs, requirements, progress and status reports, tasks etc.;
- Promoting efficient team work on the project;
- Constant improvement of processes and project organisation, efficiency of the team;
- Being responsible for everything on the project starting from requirement gathering to production deployment including work with the team, motivation, work with a client etc.
- 5+ years of IT experience, at least 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager or a Product Owner;
- Strong management skills are mandatory. You should have experience in leading teams, coaching and mentoring team members;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Good technical background and understanding of new technology approaches and trends;
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs;
- Strong writing and communication skills (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies. Certification will be an advantage;
- Experience in IT outsourcing environment.
We offer you
- Modern premises in the center of Minsk (within 5 minutes walking distance from Yakub Kolas square metro station);
- Comfortable working place and flexible working hours;
- Work in a friendly team, with open-mind people who love challenges. Be a significant part of a fast growing company;
- Сompetitive salary;
- Paid participation in professional skills trainings, seminars, conferences;
- English classes right in the office;
- Paid parking near the office, parking place for bicycles;
- Participation in various social and teambuilding events;
- Hoverboard, table soccer and many other different things in the office.
Join us today!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: Project Managers, client relations management, Team Management, business analysis
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced