Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Project Manager with the ability to learn quickly and join our Minsk group as a Delivery Manager in North America Delivery Organization.
As a Delivery Manager, you will get an opportunity to practice your skills in Product Management domain, SWAT cases and complex management situations resolutions while working on building sustainable partnership with world-famous brands in Media, Entertainment, Publishing, Travel and Hospitality business domains.
You will be responsible for the high-level project management and end-to-end product development. As a Delivery Manager, you will need to provide full assistance to the Project Management level in planning and problems solving, and to Project Sponsor in status tracking and business development.
The projects in our Delivery Group are not limited to a certain technology or platform. Instead, they are a mix of modern and trending solutions: video streaming; high load, Big Data and analytics; client applications for popular mobile, TV and IoT platforms; cloud management and cloud computing; content management and distribution platforms; Intelligent Search and Recommendation engines.
- Interact with the client, Project Sponsor and Account Manager to discuss the business situation, management and technical strategy;
- Start and transform projects at any scale, including roles and team composition;
- Oversee, control and ensure delivery across various development streams;
- Manage cross-functional project teams distributed over different geographic locations;
- Mentor and grow technical leaders at EPAM;
- Work at the EPAM global senior management level delivering solutions of the highest quality;
- Ensure that company standards, procedures and policies are followed;
- Resolve process issues, proactively define and implement process improvement;
- Drive vision of new and emerging software engineering technologies and by that increase and maintain growth of revenue in the existing and new partnerships with our clients;
- Facilitate and drive process of collaboration with different EPAM competencies, solution practices and administrative services.
- Solid understanding of project management including different methodologies and tools;
- 3+ years’ IT project management experience (planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management);
- Strong technical background: ability to be engaged into technology discussions with the client and stakeholders is a big plus;
- Practical and pragmatic knowledge of SDLCs; ability to transform project processes to Agile;
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure;
- Great leadership skills: ability to manage cross-functional teams across multiple locations and domains implementing enterprise-wide and custom solutions, as well as direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills;
- Great problem solving skills;
- Good command of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher level.
- Become part of North America Delivery Organization (2600+ engineers globally, +400 in 2016);
- True partnership related with customers from top 30 global companies list (+11 new in 2016);
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/job_epam
Join the community https://www.facebook.com/EPAM....
Read more here http://vk.com/epamsystems
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: project management, SDLC
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)