Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is seeking a Java Big Data Engineer to join our R&D team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain high scalable machine learning platform.
You will be working on next generation data infrastructure, supporting new functionalities on existing platform, creating prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions. Developing our platform presents many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning and modeling, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules.
If you are someone who enjoys working with new technologies and operating with petabytes of data infrastructures we want to hear about you!
• Expert in Java with 5+ years of production experience
• Technical proficiency in big data projects and experience in data modeling
• Hands on big data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Oozie, etc
• Experience in Elastic & Kibana
• Experience in creating cloud and on-premise high scalable applications, as well as tuning solutions to improve performance
• Analytical and problem solving skills applying to Big Data domain
• Proficiency with SQL/Unix/Shell
• Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex factors to support and improve machine learning platform
Would be a plus
• Machine learning knowledge
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: java, big data
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)