Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to create hybrid machine learning and rule-based models using our innovative tools for solving real-world problems. You will collaborate with our customers and build production machine learning models for their needs.
• Deep knowledge of statistics and probability theory
• 3+ years of production Java experience
Would be a plus
• Hands-on experience with rule-based models
• Thorough understanding of Weka, Standford NLP, Apache UIMA, jatetoolkit, Apache Mahout, NLP, Tableau, deep learning, tensor flow, torch, caffe
• Strong background in machine learning concepts and algorithms
• Hands-on experience with machine learning platforms and related tools
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: machine learning, Robotics, java
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)