Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is looking for a capable and result-driven Information Security Engineer who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. This person needs to be able to safeguard an organization’s production, management and support processes including but not limited to computer networks and systems, and plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems.
• Develop Information Security Plans and Policies
• Carry out the organization’s information security strategy
• Monitor and audit processes to comply with the set requirements and regulations
• Implement risk and incident management
• Deploy technical solutions to automate the processes and security assurance
• Organize staff training on the introduced practices/instruments
• Knowledge of methodologies, standards and practices of security assurance (ISO 27001, NIST 800, ITIL etc.)
• Experience in development of procedures, instructions, practices regarding software development and security assurance
• Qualification in internal and external audit of processes
• Familiarity with monitoring and collection of processes metrics
• Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field.
• Hands-on experience in IT security (cloud infrastructure, applications, data privacy, site vulnerability) - would be an asset
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)