Start-up that developed innovate approach of personal identification basing on the modern digital solutions. Identity checking system allows organizations to verify who people are, online and in person. For consumers, it's an app that helps them prove who they are and confirm the identities of others using mobile phones.
Here in Godel we help to create Customer’s External Apps for business. These applications will utilize core Customer’s functionalities to simplify activities related to identification of consumers. That will simplify life of businesses and their consumers.
Skills we are looking for:
We are looking for an Android developer with commercial experience working on consumer apps. Having published at least one app, they will have strong knowledge of the Android platform.
You must be able to develop from prototype to publication, with a very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and data structures.
You should also be familiar with Android libraries and dependency management, and ideally Gradle Build Tool.
As a minimum, we expect you must have:
- Solid knowledge in SOLID, Java Core, Android Core
- Unit Testing and TDD/BDD
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Performace and Memory leaks issues solving
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- NFC (Near Field Communication) development experience
- Background operation and multi threading
- Ability to update/modify/write libraries so they can be re-used across different project
- Embedded systems development experience
So, as you understand, we are looking for a superb and enthusiastic Android developer who will push the boundaries within our engineering function and delivering brilliant solutions. We expect you to have the energy and passion to deliver using a whole range of technologies and have a solid understanding of engineering principles.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: android, Gradle, JSON, XML, Continuous Integration, continuous delivery, TDD, OOP