Banuba Development is a computer vision centric startup based in Minsk. We embrace technology and believe in the power of machine learning.
Augmented reality is expanding at a fast pace. Innovations are booming. To be ahead in technology, Banuba Development is developing a mobile app designed to create and share AR videos. To build a top-notch product, Banuba needs strong talent and is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
It will be quite a challenge, but we’re sure you will like it. Read on to find out more.
What You Will Do:
· Build, implement and maintain production machine learning systems
· Develop machine learning models to research and understand patterns of user behaviour (engagement, etc.)
· Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools designed to leverage machine learning, data regression and rules-based models
· Collaborate with the data science team to use and drive product insights
· Familiar with the foundational machine learning concepts and algorithms
· Demonstrated knowledge of Math (probability theory, mathematical statistics)
· Hands-on experience with the data prediction and analysis methods such as linear and non-linear regression analysis, neural networks and SVM
· Experience with mathematical models
· Experience in coding quantitative models on programming languages such as Java/Matlab/C++/Python
· Experience with large scale data pipelines and distributed systems (Kafka, Spark, etc.)
· Responsibility, self-discipline and financial honesty
· Good communication skills
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: Kafka, Mathematics, Python, matlab
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)