Augmented reality is expanding at a fast pace. Innovations are booming. To be ahead in technology, we are developing a mobile app designed to create and share AR videos. To build a top-notch product, exp(capital) needs strong talent and is looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer who is willing to deepen the knowledge in artificial intelligence and neural networks.
The Computer Vision Engineer will apply their expertise in machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, neutral networks and augmented reality.
What you will do:
• 2D & 3D image processing algorithm development
• Computer vision research and system design
• Analysis and implementation of classification algorithm, data mining, big data in the area of 2D and 3D images
• Benchmark algorithms development based on speed, accuracy and robustness to occlusion
• Critical architecture decision making based on benchmarking results
• Technical planning and key technologies construction in AR/VR
• AR/VR software solution design with ultimate user experience.
• Experience of search algorithm development and image recognition
• Knowledge of classic algorithms and machine learning principles
• Knowledge of random variables field theory and its use in image processing
• Ability to analyse, choose, practice and implement numerical methods and algorithms
• Confident programming ability in C/C++ and Matlab
• Experience with multi-threaded applications
• Experience in distributed cluster computing (MPI)
• Experience in GPGPU computation-intense operations, using CUDA
• Understanding of AR/VR technologies
• Experience of building Computer Vision Systems.
• PhD or Master in Math or Physics.
Description of the startup
Our new innovative startup is specialising in augmented reality technology. We are developing a unique AR app that will help to create videos with ‘real life’ effects. Join us today to change the traditional video experience tomorrow.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: C/C++, matlab
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate