iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe. We cherish individual approach towards our employees and customers. You will have the opportunity to join one of our projects in Trading, E-Commerce, Security, Health Care, Insurance, Digital Media and other domains with cutting-edge technologies.
iTechArt Group is currently looking for a Mid / Senior .NET Developer to join one of our projects.
The Project is an eCommerce platform, specializing in the sale of science supplies. It’s also a science education resource, providing innovative ideas to help teachers and students succeed.
Based in Batavia, Illinois, it is a comprehensive multi-line supplier of manufactured and purchased science education products, many of which are proprietary and sold under it's own brand and distributed to high school and middle school science teachers throughout the United States. Since its founding in 1977, as a laboratory chemicals supplier to high school science teachers, our client has continuously expanded its product lines and markets and has developed an intensely loyal, growing base of customers across all 50 states.
Product development strategy: Scrum
Project technologies: EPiServer CMS / Commerce, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL, React.js, Gulp, Authorize.NET, responsive design
- 3+ years' experience
- EPiServer CMS
- ASP.NET MVC
- Spoken and written English (at least Pre-Intermediate)
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- EPiServer Commerce
- AngularJS / React.js
- Experience in responsive design coding
- Taking part in both front-end and back-end development
- Development of new features, support of the existing functionality
- Taking part in sprint planning / Scrum / retrospective
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Continuous training of new technologies
- Free English courses in office
- Medical care
- Modern business center in just two minutes' walk from the subway
- Comfortable office facilities (meeting-rooms, kitchens, showers, interactive lounge zones on each floor, spacious and well-equipped workstations, air conditioning)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: .NET, EPiServer
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate