iiTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is : Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
iTechArt Group is currently looking for a Mid / Senior NET engineer for our Minsk office.
The Project is an eCommerce platform, specializing in the sale of science supplies. It’s also a science education resource, providing innovative ideas to help teachers and students succeed.
Based in Batavia, Illinois, it is a comprehensive multi-line supplier of manufactured and purchased science education products, many of which are proprietary and sold under it's own brand and distributed to high school and middle school science teachers throughout the United States. Since its founding in 1977, as a laboratory chemicals supplier to high school science teachers, our client has continuously expanded its product lines and markets and has developed an intensely loyal, growing base of customers across all 50 states.
Product development strategy: Scrum
- Taking part in both front-end and back-end development
- Development of new features, support of the existing functionality
- Participating in meetings with the customer
- 3+ years' experience in .NET development
- Strong expertise in EPiServer CMS, ASP.NET MVC
- Proficiency in client-side web development technologies
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles
- Good communication skills
- Spoken and written English (at least Pre-Intermediate)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with EPiServer Commerce
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
EPiServer CMS / Commerce, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, AngularJS, ReactJS, Gulp, Authorize.NET, responsive design
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: .NET, EPiServer
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate