We welcome motivated professionals to join us as a Ruby Team Lead!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
In our Team you'll make the best products, which people around the world will ultimately work with, learn and entertain themselves.
Together with us you will:
- lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordination meetings with project management and software development team
- supervise team members: planning of tasks, code-review, providing with feedback, etc.
- improve development team processes and methodologies
- participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with the customers, estimating, etc.
- analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- develop brilliant code
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- Ruby on Rails (last version)
- React JS, Angular 2, Ember
- Client side/ HTML/CSS
- Puppet, Puma e.t.c.
- And a little bit of Python and Go
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 4 years web experience
- Minimum 2 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Minimum 1 year management experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other o HTML/CSS/ bootstrap, JS/jQuery/backbone
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- Experience with various Rails test frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber)
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people