We welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Ruby Team Lead
iTechArt is looking for a Ruby Team Leader
Currently we have a small team of Ruby developers (from juniors to seniors) and a great number of opportunities from potential customers. We need an expert in RoR to start new projects and a leader to direct, manage and grow our engineering team.
- lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordination meetings with project management and software development team
- supervise team members: planning of tasks, code-review, providing with feedback, etc.
- improve development team processes and methodologies
- participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with the customers, estimating, etc.
- analysis and preparation of technical solutions
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 4 years web experience
- Minimum 2 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Minimum 1 year management experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other o HTML/CSS/ bootstrap, JS/jQuery/backbone
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- Experience with various Rails test frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber)
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Company Overview: iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for leading technology, financial, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. Our company cooperates with such companies as Oracle, GAIN Capital (forex.com), 10Gen/MongoDB, Performics (part of Google), Pfizer, O2 Telephonika, Electronic Arts, RTÉ (Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster). Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of iTechArt can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diverse of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world leading technology companies.
One of the our projects is Alternative energy sources control systems.
A large system created with modern Rails 4 and Angular technologies. This project always has a lot of new challenging technical tasks and mathematical calculations that will be of real interest to engineers.
There’s a serious team located in various cities, and our Minsk part continues to grow.
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- PHP (Drupal, ZendFramework, Symfony, Magento, Elgg, Wordpress, Joomla)
- Ruby on Rails
- Client side/ HTML/CSS
- Multi task job;
- High salary and performance bonuses;
- Necessary substitute;
- Corporate benefits: English courses, corporate events, tournaments, sport activities, participating in professional conferences;
- Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations).
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Технологии: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, React.js, nodejs
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки