We welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Ruby Developer
iTechArt is looking for a Ruby Developer to join our friendly team.
- Take active part on ongoing projects which includes
- communication with customers and team mates
- development of new functionality
- proactive problem solving etc.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 2 years web experience
- Minimum 1 year Ruby on Rails experience
- Knowledge and experience of Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other
- HTML/CSS/ bootstrap, JS/jQuery/backbone
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer (Intermediate)
The project uses the latest versions of technologies and frameworks. Ruby, Ruby on Rails and NodeJS were chosen for the backend, and React in connection with Redux - for the frontend.
There’s an open source library developed by the team. The next services are embedded in the development process: Heroku, Stripe, Mixpanel, Browserstack, CircleCI and a little less known Litmus, Typeform, Landingi, Contentful.
Implemented micro service architecture significantly increases the speed of development and ease of code support.
Much attention is paid to UI / UX, as well as the SEO optimization.
The team includes developers from the US, Spain and the Minsk iTechArt. It is always open to suggestions, and our engineers’ opinions and improvements are taken into account.
- Multi task job;
- High salary and performance bonuses;
- Necessary substitute;
- Corporate benefits: English courses, corporate events, tournaments, sport activities, participating in professional conferences;
- Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations).
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: Ruby, Ruby on Rails и NodeJS, а для frontend – React в связке с Redux.
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)