We welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Ruby Group manager
We offer you an opportunity to prove your strong technical skills, gain new experience and improve your project and team leading skills.
To join our team is a chance to play not in the orchestra, but WITH the orchestra!
Currently we have a strong and fast growing team of Ruby developers (from juniors to seniors) and a great number of opportunities from potential customers. We need an expert in RoR with ambitions and strong personal qualities helping to lead the team, grow it and continuously develop it’s engineering strength.
- lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordination meetings with project management and software development team
- managing a team of 10 developers and more
- supervise team members: planning of tasks, code-review, providing with feedback, etc.
- improve development team processes and methodologies
- participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with the customers, estimating, etc.
- analysis and preparation of technical solutions
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years web experience
- Minimum 4 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Minimum 1 year management/leading experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other o HTML/CSS/ bootstrap, JS and frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS etc.
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- Experience with various Rails test frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber)
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer
- Excelent communication and collaboration skills
Company Overview: iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for leading technology, financial, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. Our company cooperates with such companies as Oracle, GAIN Capital (forex.com), 10Gen/MongoDB, Performics (part of Google), Pfizer, O2 Telephonika, Electronic Arts, RTÉ (Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster). Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of iTechArt can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diverse of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world leading technology companies.
One of the projects is a full production cycle - from the preparation to the final delivery of healthy food. At the moment there’s active work on creating a smart customer support system. The project has recently received new investment and is actively expanding its team.
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- PHP (Drupal, ZendFramework, Symfony, Magento, Elgg, Wordpress, Joomla)
- Ruby on Rails
- Client side/ HTML/CSS
- Multi task job;
- High salary and performance bonuses;
- Necessary substitute;
- Corporate benefits: English courses, corporate events, tournaments, sport activities, participating in professional conferences;
- Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations).
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 6 лет
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки