Gameloft, one of the largest international game development companies, is looking for Game Economy Designer for its new production studio in Minsk! This is a position requiring a mix of strong economy and marketing knowledge with interest for analytical game design and the emerging free-to-play business model.
Your day to day duties include:
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers.
- Balancing the needs for those virtual products, their relation, life cycle, and their streams of availability.
- Regularly provide user feedback and stat/price point tuning to development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release
- Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot both monetization bottlenecks and facilitators
Portrait of successful candidate for this position:
- Strong econometrics skills
- Statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design
- Strong marketing knowledge, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance
- Graduate degree in Economics, preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction - would be a plus!
- Fluent written and spoken English, Russian
- Mastery of Excel
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones
- Passion for games on all existing formats
What You will enjoy:
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks, directly related with your performance and contribution to the company
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location
- Game room, rest area, great professional book collection and panoramic views of the city
- Corporate trips, sponsored team buildings and other joyful events
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio
Join the Game!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Excel, monetization, Marketing, sql
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced, Русский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки